Here’s how to build your own Soul Playlist that represents ALL of your musical influences!
The only rule to this challenge is that you cannot pick the same artist twice! ooh dang! That just made this a challenge. Good luck and have fun listening to your favorite songs and building your soul playlist!
- Song from your all-time favorite band/singer
- Song from group/singer your parents listened to when you were younger.
- Your go-to feel good song.
- Song that will make you cry
- Song from the last (or best) concert you went to
- Song that makes you think/ ponder life
- Song that has the coolest music video
- Song that brings you a feeling of peace and that all is right with the world.
- Song from your favorite movie soundtrack.
- Song from a “new to you” band/singer.
- Song from outside of your typical musical genre.
- Song that lyrically represents you today
- Song that makes you want to get up and dance.
- Favorite song from when you were younger.
- Song that reminds you of someone you love.
- Song from your favorite musical.
- Song that makes you want to put on a costume and perform with back-up dancers.